FAQs

Frequently asked questions 

01.  HOW MANY IMAGES ARE INCLUDED?

 

I don’t have a set amount. As a minimum, for weddings at a full day I deliver at least 600 +  For sessions, I deliver a minimum of 100. For Elopements 250 all depending on how many hours you book for, more hours means more time to go to more amazing locations which means lots more beautiful photos!! :)

For adventure elopements I deliver at least 200. Depends on the number of hours you book me for. The more hours means more epic locations.

I don’t put a set number on how many you will receive, but I never leave anything out. I don’t put a cap or a limit on what I will deliver. Every wedding is different and varies from the last, and numbers are always changing. If you’d like to see some full wedding galleries, please feel free to ask! I’m happy to send over a few so you can get an idea of what I deliver.

02.  HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE OUR PHOTOS?

 

For your adventure elopement it will take around four-six weeks. Small wedding up to six weeks. Adventure session up to three weeks.

03. HOW DO WE CHOOSE WHERE TO ELOPE TO OR HAVE OUR ADVENTURE SESSION?

I will help guide you though this. I will  send you a questionnaire to get to know you both, it asks everything about what you are dreaming about for your day. I will then send you some epic location ideas and help you find that dream location just for you.  I will help you as much as you need to create your dream intimate wedding or elopement day.

03. WHAT IS AN ADVENTURE SESSION? 

 

Adventure Sessions are a two hour photo session most typically used for engagements, next day wedding portrait sessions or wedding anniversaries. Or if you really just want a session of “just us” you really don’t need an excuse :)  We will adventure out to a few locations close by each other and hike up to two miles give or take. Here are some example blog posts of previous adventure sessions that has taken place here in Northern Ireland:  Please Note, I do not book an adventure session packages as elopements — your wedding day deserves more time and planning than that!

04.   HOW DO PAYMENT SCHEDULES WORK?

 

I require 25% down at time of booking to hold your date, and the remaining 75% due 1 month prior to your wedding.

05.   WHAT DO WE WEAR FOR PHOTOS?

 

I have a style guide I can send over, but just wear something that is comfortable and is your style. Be yourselves! Sticking to neutrals is best, but message me and I can help you choose an outfit based on the location we will shoot at!

06.   DO YOU GIVE RAWS?

 

Nope. I don’t, because editing is half the process/magic that goes into images, and without that huge step the images are only halfway done.I promise to never leave any photos out that you’ll want/need, and if you feel I missed delivering a photo, just ask! I’m more than happy to check back through my images and send it over for you. I wont let you miss out on any memories!

07. HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR TRAVEL

 

Travel is included within Northern Ireland. If outside of Northern Ireland, depending on location, I will send you a custom quote

Get in-touch here to receive my pricing guide